Saturday, July 9, 2016

Centers Centers Centers

Centers are one of those teacher things that every year I tell myself I need to be better at.... you know, kind of like organizing my classroom library, keeping my desk cleared, not bringing work home blah blah blah  The never ending teacher to-do list. But this year I am determined. (Just let me keep repeating that, right?)
Speaking of things I'm bad at...lol I've been terrible with Pinterest lately! I started off strong. Trolling, pinning, staring aimlessly and ever gawking, etc.  But I faded.  Well that changed today when I spent too much time on my old faithful friend.
Anyway, enough of the pointless memes and onto the subject at hand- Centers.  I need a successful implementation method.  Not another pocket chart...I have no room!!!  But this, this I have room for!  Through my troll on Pinterest, I cam across this gem: Teacher By The Beach. This part specifically:
How genius, right????

It's available in her TPT Guided Reading Bundle
It does your rotations for you and there is even a clean up slide in between the rotation that counts down for 30 sec.  I can't wait to implement it into my class this year.  So pumped!!



2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad it works for you! Of all my ways of organizing centers, it is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent. Good blog. Keep sharing. I love them Are you also searching for write my nursing research paper? we are the best solution for you. We are best known for delivering nursing research paper writing services to students without having to break the bank

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design By The Cutest Blog on the Block