Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Here Goes Nothing...

First off, welcome! I came up with (what I think to be) SUCH a clever name about 2 years ago...and well...did nothing. Well, no, that's lie. I posted, deleted, got called corny by most of my friends, but recently finally decided to take some action! So, here I am! I contacted The Cutest Blog on the Block to help with my super cool layout and Hey Hey Designs! to come up with a graphic (is it possible to be jealous of a graphic? because I wished I looked that cool in real life?!) and here I am!

By the way, if you need recommendations for custom iStock images or blog layouts, Lauren from Hey Hey Designs and Corinne from TCBOTB are your girls!

Thanks for wasting time on my blog!  Here goes nothing....


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design By The Cutest Blog on the Block